Order Risk-free now!
Instantly provides relief and calms redness & heat in the face
Bliss Roller is a professional grade Cryotherapy tool, that uses the power of the cold to instantly calm down inflammation and heat. Its head barrel is made of durable stainless steel, which is known to be an excellent cold-transferring material, furthermore, it is filled with water and our unique CryoTech™ gel formula to keep it cold for longer.
Simply take the head out of the freezer, put it in place on the roller and roll it over your skin for up to 10 minutes to see an instant reduction in redness in your face and neck.
- Instantly calms Redness, Heat & Puffiness - Constricts blood vessels within less than a minute, making angry skin calm, bright, and depuffed.
- Fights Inflammation - Cryotherapy has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulating effects. Something which is very beneficial with rosacea, acne, seborrheic dermatitis and inflammatory skin conditions in general.
- Boosts Skin Renewal - Promotes oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the skin cells, for long-lasting effects on the treated skin.
- Firms Skin & Reduces Blemishes - Helps building up collagen and elastin and improves the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkles. Also assists the skin in healing faster.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify - Has a lymphatic drainage effect and helps your skin to get rid of toxins.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production - Bliss Roller helps to reduce the size of your pores, for a cleaner and more even complexion. It also assists in regulating the production of excessive sebum and reduces the frequency of breakouts.
- No Mess or Leaking - Mimics the beneficial effects of ice, always at your fingertips and without creating a mess, while gently massaging the face.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects - Bliss Roller can be used as often as you like, without any side effects.
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device, simply send it back to us, to get your money back.
- 5-Year Warranty - Should the product stop working, simply contact us and you will receive a brand new one.
- Box with instructions
How to use it
1) Snap off the head of the Bliss Roller
2) Place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes (or always leave it there when not in use)
3) Take it out of the freezer and snap it back on
4) Use for as long as you please
5) Clean with a moist tissue after use
What's more?How often do you recommend to use Bliss Roller?
You can use it as often as you like, however, we recommend to use is for 5 to 10 minutes 3-7 times a week.Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my Bliss Roller?
Yes, you can. You can simply apply them before using it.
Why not just use some ice cubes?
Since ice cubes melt easily, they are not that practical to use. Also very often with rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions, the moisture balance of the skin is very fragile, and excessive exposure to water should be avoided.
Using ice wrapped in a fabric or plastic cloth can create friction on the skin, whereas Bliss Roller gently massages it without irritating and with a lymphatic drainage effect.
Any other tips?
Yes! For maximum effects, we recommend using RosaLight™ in conjunction with Bliss Roller to enhance the anti-inflammatory and healing effects in the skin. If you use them together, we recommend to first use RosaLight™, then follow your usual skincare routine, and in the end, use your Bliss Roller.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on logistics, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
- 5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
- 10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world
Ultra soothing for Sunburn and the burning rosacea on my cheeks, plus using it in the morning is like a double espresso shot to the face! ZING - I feel so awake after I roll! No mess no chemicals, the best!
Just love my bliss roller. I have broken capillaries on my cheeks, which can get hot. This is wonderful at calming it down. It's been winter here in NZ, so I have not been putting it in the freezer. But will when it gets hot. I totally recommend to get one, If you are prone to flushing. It is also great for headaches.
I did the one week wearing the mask for 5 minutes a day, 3 times per week. Didn't notice much of a difference until I got up to the 20 minutes per day. I did a slow upwards titration because my skin in very fair and sensitive. The lights never once made my skin flush/turn red or anything. I think it has helped my skin overall. I have minor redness in my cheeks...looks like broken blood vessels...and they're less visible now.
First thing that's helped my face...I've tried so many creams.. A must have for rosacea...
This works! It gets colder and STAYS colder longer than the crystal rollers. Very soothing on inflamed skin and helps de-puff your face quickly in the morning. Absolutely worth it.