Caution - Please make sure to order the correct plug type for your country
Order Risk-free now!
Visibly improve your Rosacea with this revolutionary LED Light Therapy Mask
RosaLight™ was specifically engineered for people suffering from Rosacea in mind.
Thanks to its 150 high-intensity LED lights it stimulates your skin cell's self-healing capacities, while reducing inflammation and strongly reducing the population of Demodex mites on your skin. Most customers see the first visible results within one to two weeks of regular use.
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties* - The light-spectrum emitted by RosaLight™'s LED system is conceived specifically to reduce skin redness and inflammation, significantly improving the look and feel of inflamed skin.
- Kills Demodex Mites* - Particularly the Red Light in the spectrum 633 nm has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the population of Demodex Mites and therefore drastically improve the appearance of both erythematotelangiectatic as papulopustular Rosacea.
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production* - Thanks to its cell-metabolism enhancing properties it helps your skin cells to build more Collagen and Elastin, which in turn leads to a visible improvement of spider veins and a thickening of the skin.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify* - Phototherapy has been proven to super-charge the fuel tanks (mitochondria) within your skin cells, which in turn accelerates the detoxification processes of the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production* - It was demonstrated in multiple clinical studies that the Blue Light in the spectrum 450 nm and above significantly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and also regulates the production of excessive sebum.
- 7 LED Light colors - While for Rosacea the Red, Yellow and Blue Light have shown to be effective, RosaLight™ also comes with Purple, Green, White and Light Blue Lights that offer their own therapeutic benefits each and act synergistically.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects - RosaLight™ is guaranteed 100% UV-Free and not damaging to the skin, unlike similar devices on the market.
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device, simply send it back to us, to get your money back.
- 5-Year Warranty - Should the product stop working, simply contact us and you will receive a brand new one.
- RosaLight™ LED mask
- Remote control
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Manual (includes specific advices for faster results)
Effect of different colors on skin:
- Red Light (633 nm) - Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Fights Demodex mites. Used for Rosacea and Spider Veins. Also helps with skin rejuvenation, wrinkle-reduction and treatment of scar tissue.
- Yellow Light (590 nm) - Reduces swelling, redness and inflammation. Used to treat sunburns. Promotes lymphatic drainage and skin detoxification.
- Blue (463 nm) - Calms sensitive skin. Kills Propionibacterium Acnes. Shrinks pores and regulates sebum production. Also helpful in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Green Light (527 nm) - Creates a calming effect on skin. Lightens hyper pigmentation and age spots revealing a brighter complexion.
- Purple (600 nm) - Combination of Red and Blue Light. relaxing, improves lymph metabolism, can reduce scarring
- Light Blue (510 nm) - Soothing, can help with allergies, enhances cell energy
- NEW: White (400-700 nm) - Accelerates active tissue metabolism, reduces fine lines and sagging skin
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy's effectiveness?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs and also NASA. There are over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology.
You can click here for a selection of the most relevant studies.
Does LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, LED Light Therapy is completely pain free and free of side effects. It has a very soothing and calming effect.
Can LED Light Therapy damage my eyes?
RosaLight™ has some built-in silicone eye-protectors that strongly minimize the amount of light that shines through to your eyes. Nevertheless we recommend to close your eyes while using the device, just as an extra precaution. As long as you follow these instructions you can be 100% sure that there will not be any damage to your eyes, no matter how long and how frequently you use the mask.
What treatment protocol do you recommend for Rosacea?
We recommend to start the treatment with three times a week for 5 minutes, using a different LED color among the red, the blue and the yellow light during each treatment. You can then slowly build it up to 10-20 minutes per session 3-7 times a week, as desired.
Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my RosaLight™ mask?
Yes, you can. However, we recommend you apply them after the use of RosaLight™ in order to allow your skin to absorb more of the beneficial light waves.
*Not found in Stores*
- Highest Quality products
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand our average delivery times are currently as follows:
- 5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
- 10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world
Started using for 2 weeks . Following the instruction to use blue,red and yellow for rosacea Skin. 5 mins per session for now.Could see some improvement in my skin. Still feeling the itch on my face on certain days though but much better than before ! Thanks rosalight team for the excellent Customer service ,and great product ! And a very big thank you to founder for giving me a ray of hope!
Good results so far, I have only had my mask for two weeks but I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin, specially with the reduction of pimples. I’m hoping it will continue to improve with more time.
My kids make fun of me when I use it, they say I look like something out of a fright-night movie—haha! But the results have been excellent. My skin has noticeably improved, rosacea, scaring, spider veins all look better with a daily usage of the mask for 15 minutes. Ive only had it for about a month now, so I don't know if they will completely go away with more use, but I hope so.
I love my RosaLight mask! I use the red light 10 minutes a day. I started 3 weeks ago and built it up slowly. My rosacea is so much better! The baseline redness is visibly better and also the flushing has almost disappeared completely. My friends also noticed the change. I still can't believe it after so many years of struggle! I attached a before/after picture so you can see the results. I'm sure it will get even better the more I use it.
With so many gimmicks out there in the beauty world, and god only knows how much money wasted on bogus products that never fulfilled their claims, I was a bit skeptical to to purchase this product. However, between the information I've been reading lately on the benefits of light therapy, combined with the positive reviews this particular mask had, and the return policy of the company, I figured the only thing I had to lose were the redness in my face and the embarassing flushing. So far, I have only used the red and blue light, but I can tell you that after only a couple of weeks of both colors 3 x's a week usage, at level 5 for 20 minutes, my skin is significantly (and noticeably) brighter, smoother and more even. I noticed the biggest difference on my nose. People keep saying that though they can't quite put a finger on what, specifically, it is about my skin that looks different, there just seems to be an all around "healthy, glowiness" to it. I'll take it!Update: Still so incredibly happy with this mask, and my skin only continues to get better...Can't say enough good thinks about this thing!