Caution - Please make sure to order the correct plug type for your country
Order Risk-free now!
Visibly improve your Rosacea with this revolutionary LED Light Therapy Mask
RosaLight™ was specifically engineered for people suffering from Rosacea in mind.
Thanks to its 150 high-intensity LED lights it stimulates your skin cell's self-healing capacities while reducing inflammation and strongly reducing the population of Demodex mites on your skin. Most customers see the first visible results within one to two weeks of regular use.
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties* - The light-spectrum emitted by RosaLight™'s LED system is conceived specifically to reduce skin redness and inflammation, significantly improving the look and feel of inflamed skin.
- Kills Demodex Mites* - Particularly the Red Light in the spectrum 633 nm has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the population of Demodex Mites and therefore drastically improve the appearance of both erythematotelangiectatic as well as papulopustular Rosacea.
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production* - Thanks to its cell-metabolism enhancing properties it helps your skin cells to build more Collagen and Elastin, which in turn leads to a visible improvement of spider veins and a thickening of the skin.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify* - Phototherapy has been proven to super-charge the fuel tanks (mitochondria) within your skin cells, which in turn accelerates the detoxification processes of the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production* - It was demonstrated in multiple clinical studies that the Blue Light in the spectrum 450 nm and above significantly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and also regulates the production of excessive sebum.
- 7 LED Light colors (All in one Device) - While for Rosacea the Red, Yellow, and Blue Light have shown to be effective, RosaLight™ also comes with Purple, Green, White, and Light Blue Lights that offer their own therapeutic benefits each and act synergistically.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects - RosaLight™ is guaranteed 100% UV-Free and not damaging to the skin, unlike similar devices on the market.
- 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device, simply send it back to us, to get your money back.
- 5-Year Warranty - Should the product stop working, simply contact us and you will receive a brand new one.
- RosaLight™ LED mask
- Remote control
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Manual (includes specific advice for faster results)
Effect of different colors on the skin:
- Red (633 nm) - Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Fights Demodex mites. Used for Rosacea and Spider Veins. Also helps with skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and treatment of scar tissue.
- Yellow (590 nm) - Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation. Used to treat sunburns. Promotes lymphatic drainage and skin detoxification.
- Blue (463 nm) - Calms sensitive skin. Kills Propionibacterium Acnes. Shrinks pores and regulates sebum production. Also helpful in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Green (527 nm) - Creates a calming effect on the skin. Lightens hyperpigmentation and age spots revealing a brighter complexion.
- Purple (600 nm) - Combination of Red and Blue Light. Relaxing, improves lymph metabolism, can reduce scarring.
- Light Blue (510 nm) - Soothing, can help with allergies, enhances cell energy.
- NEW: White - Accelerates active tissue metabolism, reduces fine lines, and sagging skin.
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy's effectiveness?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated, and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs, and also NASA. There are over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology. You can click here for a selection of the most relevant studies.Does LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, LED Light Therapy is completely pain-free and free of side effects. It has a very soothing and calming effect.Can LED Light Therapy damage my eyes?
RosaLight™ has some built-in silicone eye-protectors that strongly minimize the amount of light that shines through to your eyes. Nevertheless, we recommend closing your eyes while using the device, just as an extra precaution. As long as you follow these instructions you can be 100% sure that there will not be any damage to your eyes, no matter how long and how frequently you use the mask.What treatment protocol do you recommend for Rosacea?
We recommend starting the treatment three times a week for 5 minutes, using a different LED color among the red, the blue, and the yellow light during each treatment. You can then slowly build it up to 10-20 minutes per session 3-7 times a week, as desired.
Yes, you can. However, we recommend you apply them after the use of RosaLight™ in order to allow your skin to absorb more of the beneficial light waves.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on logistics, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
- 5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
- 10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world
What our Customers are saying on Facebook:
I have been using the mask now for about 2 months. I had to start off very slow because of my super sensitive skin. I am now doing just the red lights every other night 10 minutes on 10 strength. Haven't even tried the other colors. I have now received several compliments on my skin and I do not get comps on my skin ever. I am 79 and my skin is so sun damaged I cannot wear makeup because of all the bumps. With this mask I don't need makeup. The bumps have almost disappeared and my skin has a dewy glow. My skin is not perfect but it looks so much better.
As a side note, I am using it also on my thumb because of the pain in the joint. That has improved 80%. I can now open jars. I would recommend this mask to anyone who has skin problems.
I happened to find this product when I googled treatment for Rosacea. I have a mild rosacea and decided to give it a try after reading the reviews. Now I am very happy with my choice. I am using yellow/red/blue light almost every night for 15 mins each at level 5. To my surprise, it does help to control and reduce the redness. Also my face has been brightened and become glowy. I just love this product, I have never thought this could work so well. It’s economic and convenient. I don’t need to go to clinics to spend more money to fix my rosacea. Highly recommended.
After using the RosaLight for around one month there was little noticeable difference , but since I increased the time to 15 minutes per session there has been a big improvement . I wasn’t very red all over when I started as I was going through a good spell, but I had small broken capillaries and was quite blotchy on my cheeks. Now the small veins have practically disappeared and the blotchiness has faded considerably I notice an improvement in diminishing small wrinkles and little pigment patches are fading. At 84 and after several laser treatments I was about to give up but I’m so happy I didn’t ,
I have used my Rosa light for a cpl years now with great results for my redness due to Rosacea. However, a month ago I had a problem getting mine to come on. I chatted with customer service they were awesome, answered all my questions and promptly sent me another Light. I recommended it to my sister and she now uses hers with great results as well.
Thanks Rosa Light and a shout out to customer service they are great!