Caution - Please make sure to order the correct plug type for your country
FLASH SALE: 60% OFF & FREE Shipping Worldwide - Today only
Order Risk-free now!
Visibly improve your Rosacea with this revolutionary LED Light Therapy Mask
RosaLight™ was specifically engineered for people suffering from Rosacea in mind.
Thanks to its 150 high-intensity LED lights it stimulates your skin cell's self-healing capacities while reducing inflammation and strongly reducing the population of Demodex mites on your skin. Most customers see the first visible results within one to two weeks of regular use.
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties* - The light-spectrum emitted by RosaLight™'s LED system is conceived specifically to reduce skin redness and inflammation, significantly improving the look and feel of inflamed skin.
- Kills Demodex Mites* - Particularly the Red Light in the spectrum 633 nm has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the population of Demodex Mites and therefore drastically improve the appearance of both erythematotelangiectatic as well as papulopustular Rosacea.
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production* - Thanks to its cell-metabolism enhancing properties it helps your skin cells to build more Collagen and Elastin, which in turn leads to a visible improvement of spider veins and a thickening of the skin.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify* - Phototherapy has been proven to super-charge the fuel tanks (mitochondria) within your skin cells, which in turn accelerates the detoxification processes of the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production* - It was demonstrated in multiple clinical studies that the Blue Light in the spectrum 450 nm and above significantly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and also regulates the production of excessive sebum.
- 7 LED Light colors (All in one Device) - While for Rosacea the Red, Yellow, and Blue Light have shown to be effective, RosaLight™ also comes with Purple, Green, White, and Light Blue Lights that offer their own therapeutic benefits each and act synergistically.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects - RosaLight™ is guaranteed 100% UV-Free and not damaging to the skin, unlike similar devices on the market.
- 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device, simply send it back to us, to get your money back.
- 5-Year Warranty - Should the product stop working, simply contact us and you will receive a brand new one.
- RosaLight™ LED mask
- Remote control
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Manual (includes specific advice for faster results)
Effect of different colors on the skin:
- Red (633 nm) - Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Fights Demodex mites. Used for Rosacea and Spider Veins. Also helps with skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and treatment of scar tissue.
- Yellow (590 nm) - Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation. Used to treat sunburns. Promotes lymphatic drainage and skin detoxification.
- Blue (463 nm) - Calms sensitive skin. Kills Propionibacterium Acnes. Shrinks pores and regulates sebum production. Also helpful in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Green (527 nm) - Creates a calming effect on the skin. Lightens hyperpigmentation and age spots revealing a brighter complexion.
- Purple (600 nm) - Combination of Red and Blue Light. Relaxing, improves lymph metabolism, can reduce scarring.
- Light Blue (510 nm) - Soothing, can help with allergies, enhances cell energy.
- NEW: White - Accelerates active tissue metabolism, reduces fine lines, and sagging skin.
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy's effectiveness?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated, and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs, and also NASA. There are over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology. You can click here for a selection of the most relevant studies.Does LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, LED Light Therapy is completely pain-free and free of side effects. It has a very soothing and calming effect.Can LED Light Therapy damage my eyes?
RosaLight™ has some built-in silicone eye-protectors that strongly minimize the amount of light that shines through to your eyes. Nevertheless, we recommend closing your eyes while using the device, just as an extra precaution. As long as you follow these instructions you can be 100% sure that there will not be any damage to your eyes, no matter how long and how frequently you use the mask.What treatment protocol do you recommend for Rosacea?
We recommend starting the treatment three times a week for 5 minutes, using a different LED color among the red, the blue, and the yellow light during each treatment. You can then slowly build it up to 10-20 minutes per session 3-7 times a week, as desired.
Yes, you can. However, we recommend you apply them after the use of RosaLight™ in order to allow your skin to absorb more of the beneficial light waves.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on logistics, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
- 5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
- 10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world
What our Customers are saying on Facebook:
Rosacea is a very stubborn condition that is very hard to treat or control. Creams typically do nothing, at least in my case. In fact most creams I tride made my skin a lot more inflamed or dried it out. RosaLight has been really the first thing to work and is really gentle too! I love it.
My RosaLight mask has been a game-changer. My skin went to hell about 2 years ago, I had rosacea really badly on the one side of my face and my nose. My skin hurt, it was sore and raw. I first used Ivermectcine for about 3 months, which helped but I still got flareups, so it helped but didn't cure it. And then I found RosaLight. I got the mask about 8 months ago. I started using it per-directions for 4 minutes (adding an additional minute each time) every other day and rotating between the red, green and blue light. I have built up to using it for 15 minutes and now I only need it once every week or so. My skin is back to normal now and even better than before. Thank you!!!!! Highly recommend.....10 out of 10. I literally tell everyone about it since it changed my life. I wasted SO much money on products before and this is the only thing that has worked and completely cleared up my skin. If you're on the fence--Order it! You won't regret it.
My rosacea has progressively got worse since I have had kids it makes me so self conscious! I have been using this product for just over a week and already I’m seeing a difference! In the past I have spent so much on different products and can say I am annoyed I didn’t find this earlier! I am even getting comments from my family saying it has made a difference!
The delivery was also extremely quick! Thank you!
So far so good!!! Loving my mask, wasn’t sure if it could give salon results at home but my gosh it really does!!!! (No makeup or filter on either picture!!) I’m building the times up really slowly and alternating the colours to see which ones work best for me!
My only negative is that I’m very red on my chin which I want to treat and the mask doesn’t appear to have many lights in that area to be able to treat it so am guessing this will be a longer process than on my cheeks. That being said I thankfully no longer think I’d ever have laser treatment again in a salon, I’ve had numerous occasions where I’ve not been happy with the service/treatment given, now I can lay on my bed at home at my leisure! Thankyou rosalight!!
This mask has helped a LOT. I will say though, this mask might not be the only thing that has helped. I’ve changed my routine where I don’t use a facial sponge to remove makeup. I just use micellar water bc my skin hates to be touched or rubbed. I also try to not let the hot water from shower to touch my face anymore so that my face isn’t red when out of shower. After showing, I’ve been spraying rose water/vitamin c face moisturizer I made and has made my skin so soft and more even toned. I then get in bed and use this mask. It minimizes and calms my skin and just overall looks better the more I been using it. No more Photofacials! I see more results since I’ve been doing this. Hope this helps!
I have had red skin and rosacea for several years. The older I got, the worse it got. I tried countless over the counter remedies and prescriptions - even personalized, expensive serums - all to no avail. My med spa consultant recommended I try Rosalight. I literally saw a difference in my skin after 3 treatments. I am starting my 4th week (3 treatments per week) and my skin looks entirely different! No more red patches and my overall tone has evened out. I love it! I highly recommend Rosalight to anyone who has rosacea. It is the ONLY product that has ever made a difference. I absolutely LOVE the results!
I love my Rosalight mask. I use the red color due to my Rosacea and I am seeing positive results. It has calmed down the redness in my face. I cannot wait to see where I am at 12 weeks!
I love my RosaLight mask! I use the red light 10 minutes a day. I started 3 weeks ago and built it up slowly. My rosacea is so much better! The baseline redness is visibly better and also the flushing has almost disappeared completely. My friends also noticed the change. I still can't believe it after so many years of struggle! I attached a before/after picture so you can see the results. I'm sure it will get even better the more I use it.
With so many gimmicks out there in the beauty world, and god only knows how much money wasted on bogus products that never fulfilled their claims, I was a bit skeptical to purchase this product. However, between the information I've been reading lately on the benefits of light therapy, combined with the positive reviews this particular mask had, and the return policy of the company, I figured the only thing I had to lose were the redness in my face and the embarassing flushing. So far, I have only used the red and blue light, but I can tell you that after only a couple of weeks of both colors 3 x's a week usage, at level 5 for 20 minutes, my skin is significantly (and noticeably) brighter, smoother and more even. I noticed the biggest difference on my nose. People keep saying that though they can't quite put a finger on what, specifically, it is about my skin that looks different, there just seems to be an all around "healthy, glowiness" to it. I'll take it!Update: Still so incredibly happy with this mask, and my skin only continues to get better...Can't say enough good things about this thing!
I have been using the mask now for about 2 months. I had to start off very slow because of my super sensitive skin. I am now doing just the red lights every other night 10 minutes on 10 strength. Haven't even tried the other colors. I have now received several compliments on my skin and I do not get comps on my skin ever. I am 79 and my skin is so sun damaged I cannot wear makeup because of all the bumps. With this mask I don't need makeup. The bumps have almost disappeared and my skin has a dewy glow. My skin is not perfect but it looks so much better.
As a side note, I am using it also on my thumb because of the pain in the joint. That has improved 80%. I can now open jars. I would recommend this mask to anyone who has skin problems.
I happened to find this product when I googled treatment for Rosacea. I have a mild rosacea and decided to give it a try after reading the reviews. Now I am very happy with my choice. I am using yellow/red/blue light almost every night for 15 mins each at level 5. To my surprise, it does help to control and reduce the redness. Also my face has been brightened and become glowy. I just love this product, I have never thought this could work so well. It’s economic and convenient. I don’t need to go to clinics to spend more money to fix my rosacea. Highly recommended.
After using the RosaLight for around one month there was little noticeable difference , but since I increased the time to 15 minutes per session there has been a big improvement . I wasn’t very red all over when I started as I was going through a good spell, but I had small broken capillaries and was quite blotchy on my cheeks. Now the small veins have practically disappeared and the blotchiness has faded considerably I notice an improvement in diminishing small wrinkles and little pigment patches are fading. At 84 and after several laser treatments I was about to give up but I’m so happy I didn’t ,
I have used my Rosa light for a cpl years now with great results for my redness due to Rosacea. However, a month ago I had a problem getting mine to come on. I chatted with customer service they were awesome, answered all my questions and promptly sent me another Light. I recommended it to my sister and she now uses hers with great results as well.
Thanks Rosa Light and a shout out to customer service they are great!